Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Ah...Fall Weather Riding and Running

Thank goodness for our cooler weather!  I finally actually got in a complete run yesterday after work and enjoyed it!  A whopping 3.3 mile run, but still time to build to the KC half (I bagged the full after not consistently running).  last week, Lucy and I enjoyed dinner on our MRC Monday gathering with Carl and Mitchell.  Lucy joined me when she had to rescue me from the tire store where I was busy getting robbed.  (backstory:  flat tire derailed my drive to our run so I drove straight to the tire store, then to dinner with Lucy who picked me up at the tire store).  Our Sept. MRC set a new record for our group:  fastest time ever (seeing at how it took 0 seconds for us bag the run and do dinner instead).  Lastly, here are some pictures from the Labor Day Bike 4 the Brain ride that Mitchell and I did.  Fall cycling really is fun!

This is the Clark Viaduct Bridge which is very cool.  Dedicated bike/pedestrian lower level:
 
This is Mitchell being, well, Mitchell:

No comments: