Monday, April 4, 2011

Slowly Coming Back

After many visits to the physical therapist, my back feels fine. I have slowly been increasing my mileage - both walking and running. After getting inspired by the Rock the Parkway runners, I went out Sunday for a combined 5.25 miles. I began with 1/2 mile walk, followed by a 4.25 mile run and a walk to the finish. Maurice the poodle, accompanied me on this gentle rolling route around Lake Miola. Best of all, my back still feels fine!
Looking forward to running with the MRC gang this evening as last month I could only walk (and Mike D was kind enough to walk with me).
Watching the Rock the Parkway runners with Mike at mile 6 was great fun. Congratulations to all the runners. - Ken

1 comment:

The Men's Running Club of Kansas City said...

Ken -- Great runs Sunday and Monday. You look like your back issues are behind you! Well done.

--Bill