- Last Saturday's Cranksgiving bike ride with our gang. Lots of fun, even though I only rode the downhill half. What a great start to the holiday season -- I hope we make this an annual tradition.
- Dinner Tuesday evening with four of my class of 2010 Sunday School students (now Juniors in college) home for the holidays.
- A dinner and movie date with Katie McClave on Wednesday -- ARGO is just as good the second time.
- My 14th running in the 16 years I've lived in KC of Thursday's Sprint 5k. Spotted Jason Gertzen with his 2 kids at the start. His 6th grade son dusted us all, but I did manage to finish in front of Jason and his 9th grade daughter -- both great kids. Ran a 10:21 first mile in heavy traffic, followed by a 10:00+ uphill (I missed the split) and a 9:35 or less finishing mile. I'm really much better on the downhills, where I frankly have a serious weight advantage....
- The Plaza lighting ceremony with 3 families of friends and kids -- lots of fun!
- Reading Mike/Rob's blog on their Prairie Spirit trail ride and Mitchell's blog on his amazing Turkey day bike ride.
- Watching as a family Katie's Creighton beat Wisconsin in basketball last night -- great fun!
- Runnng a very successful 10 miler this morning in 25 degree and beautiful sunshine with Runner's Edge. Averaged 10:21's for 6 of the last 8 miles (over a minute slower on the other, two uphill miles).