Monday, May 13, 2013

Great Spring Running

Saturday's Runner's Edge route was a little hilly but the weather was perfect.  I did 12 miles and felt great.  I now drink 16 oz. of water with a dissolved Nuun tablet before the run and then at the half way point, I swallow a Salt Stick capsule.  This seems to keep my electrolytes where they need to be so I avoid any issues.

This morning, the poodle and I ran an easy 3.5 and he got to play at the Penn Valley dog park. 

I love nice spring weather!    - Ken

2 comments:

Mike DeGhelder said...

Nice to see a blog entry from you, Ken! I totally agree with you regarding the nice weather. It's not like we don't deserve it!

Mike DeGhelder said...

I forgot to ask you about your 12 miler Saturday. I see where you took on water and a Nuun tablet, but who provided the thermometer?