Friday, December 26, 2014

Noticable Improvement!

Ran with Dan and Bill, Wednesday the day before Christmas, for four miles on Cliff Drive.  Pace was steady with just a couple of short walks.  Ended up with an 11:25 pace for the four miles including the walking, so all is good.  My usual pace, when I'm by myself, is in the 13 minute range, but lately I've been averaging in the twelves'.  Again, really no hurry, I have a eleven months before Philadelphia.

Plan to run from the house today on the Line Creek Trail which is right down the street.

Nice to know everyone had booked their rooms for Philly already.  That's kind of a motivation, but the real motivation is when we register for the race.  I'm going to go ahead and get that done today if registration is open.  I see where the first 1,000 to register can get in for $85.00.  The next jump is $20.00 more.  Hey, twenty bucks is twenty bucks.  That'll pay for a breakfast!

Hope you all had a great Christmas and are enjoying Hanukah.  I know Ken and Pam are!

No comments: