Thursday, April 25, 2013

Well, finally the weather broke and Rob and I were able to get a nice ride in at Smithville.  Rob added on about another half mile than I did, but I'll record an 18.5 miler.  Weather was just about perfect with blue skies, fresh cut green grass and budding trees.  Just a nice little ride. 

We both agreed that we need to begin upping the mileage, so we're planning on another 20-24 miler next Thursday and a longer one on Saturday.  If anyone cares to join us on the Saturday ride let us know.  I think we might be shooting for a 30-35 miler, but no more.

We're also beginning to make our lists for our October adventure.  So far, toilet paper and ear plugs heads the list and those might be interchangable! 

FYI, don't forget the Ride of Silence on May 15th!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We need to plan another ride with a few more of the group. For me that's probably after June 15.