Sunday, January 8, 2012

Run with Sunday Runday 1/8/12

Our group was much larger because the Rock the Parkway Groupie run joined us.  It something run by KC running co. I ran well except for a blister on my right foot. I tried heel that pain, an insert.  And it seemed to work --- my plantar did not bother me much (Thanks Bill). But it dug into my foot and I've been in pain from the skin blister all day (also Thanks Bill).

There were so many of us, we left in time groups. I left in the 9:30 to 10:00 group and averaged 9:31. Here are my splits:
1) 09:26       2) 09:38   3) 09:47     4) 09:37      5) 09:50     6) 09:24       7) 09:06   8) 09:29

Except for the blister, this was a pretty good and fast (for me) run.
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/140184839

2 comments:

Bill said...

Mitchell,

You're welcome.
You're welcome.

(I laughed out loud when I read your blog. Ain't that how it always goes -- in the process of solving one problem, we create other problems for ourselves. HOpe the Heel that Pain product eventually works for you! Rob and I swear by it!) -- Bill

Bill said...

PS -- those were great splits, Mitchell! Well done!