Monday, November 10, 2014

Mileage Increasing, but still slow!

Decided to bite off a larger chunk today and opted to run five miles.  My initial intention was to run a slow pace for the entire five, but the old bod just had to walk here and there.  I ended up walking the uphills and downhills, but tried to maintain a decent pace on parts of the trail that weren't so challenging.  Pace was in the fourteen minute range for the entire five miles.  Slow, but I'm just not concerned at this point. 

I'll worry about the pace when the weight comes off and the knee is totally healed.  It's my understanding the knee will take another one or two months to be completely healed.

Probably should have started out walking like I do with Rob and then pick it up, but I really wanted to test myself just to see what was there.

No comments: