Monday, June 28, 2010

Return to Running Outdoors

After the horrific finish at Hospital Hill, I did try my luck running with Eladio's Runners' Edge group on Saturday, June 24. I completed 6 miles with NO ISSUES! I kept my pace at or above 10 minutes per mile for the entire 65 minutes Saturday. I will generally stick to indoor exercising during the week, but I do enjoy the group runs.

Mike and Rob, let your bodies heal. There is no need to risk further injury.

I wonder if we should try soap box derby as our next activity. - Ken

3 comments:

Rob said...

Glad to see you're back out! Will take your advice to heart, but hope it doesn't take too much longer.

Mike said...

Ken,

The soap box derfy idea won't work! I think Rob has an aversion to soap! Besides that he wears ball hats,no derbys!

Rob said...

Mike, you are a very confused person. It's an age thing, isn't it?