Thursday, February 24, 2011

In the snow

It was snowing like crazy tonight when I got home, but you could still get around, so I went to the gym for my planned run. I thought I'd be the only person there, but surprisingly there were two or three other guys working out. We're all obviously crazy.

I set the timer to 50 min. and covered 5.18 miles, for an average pace of 9:40. The time went pretty fast, since I was listening to my new book, "The Girl Who Played with Fire."

The car was covered in a couple inches of heavy wet snow when I left, and I had trouble backing out of the parking spot, but once I broke free the drive home was uneventful. -- Rob

1 comment:

The Men's Running Club of Kansas City said...

Rob -- these are great runs! You are on quite a roll! Well done. See you Tuesday. -- Bill