Friday, February 18, 2011

A Running Hello to Spring!

I know it's still mid-February and we will have some more cold weather yet to come. But yesterday's 72 degrees and sunshine was just too irrisitable. Ran 5.4 miles after work on the Indian Creek trails which I love. 10:37's out on an easy jog. Came back in at 9:55's -- which is a push for me -- and felt great! This was my first run since I started coming back this year where I actually felt like a runner! Taking Mon. and Wed. off did help set this one up, but it was great to actually run the return leg! What an interesting week -- ran my good-bye to the deep snow on Saturday on my favorite farm run and my hello to 72 degrees on Wednesday on my favorite trail run. Yahoo!

1 comment:

Mike said...

Bill, we know this is your blog, but you need to add you name. When the new guys join up it will be nice to know whos blog it is. I know your getting older and it's hard to remember the simple things, but give it a try!