Friday, December 9, 2011

Morning Run 6.2 miles

I went for another cold morning run.  Not really that cold -- I was comfortable most of the way.  I ran 6.2 miles.  Splits were 9:24 9:49 10:06 10:04 10:19 10:26.

This was longer than I usually run in the morning. It felt good to get 6 miles in.  There were a few years when I ran 6 miles every Tuesday.  I was usually a little late getting to work.   But I have not done that for a while.   So for me 3-4 miles before work is doable and 6 miles is an accomplishment.

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/133599187

1 comment:

Bill said...

Mitchell,

Great job on the morning run -- it is hard to get in 6 miles before work. Well done!

By the way, I'm coming at 7 pm Monday just for dinner. If you're up for it, join us just for dinner with your wife and daughter -- I'd love to meet them!
Bill