Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Rain stops, I go

Two days of raining, but it finally quit by the time I got home from work tonight. It was still wet and overcast, and a cool 35, but there was no wind. It was actually kind of nice out, run-wise. I hadn't been out for a run since last Thursday, so I was anxious to get out there again.
I felt real good when I started out and I thought I might be able to go five miles without the tendonitis in my Achilles acting up. Everything was fine for the first 3.5 miles, but then the soreness started to come back again. I took it real easy that last mile and a half, and it never got too bad. Still, I can't see myself running more than 10 or 12 miles all week with this nagging little problem. No worries. I'm not training for anything right now anyway.
Tonight's stats: 5.1 miles in 48:21 for a pace of 9:29. -- Rob

No comments: