Friday, December 30, 2011

What This Team Needs Is a Big New Target Race For 2012!!!

Thought I would close out 2011 with these photos of our three Dallas marathon finishers!  Great job in very tough conditions -- as our before and after photos show.  This trip was a lot of fun, and I still can't believe how well Rob, Mike, and Jason did.  Each delivered amazing, gritty runs!  Here's our photos -- I think the car photo should be titled "TOGA PARTY!!!!"  (ala Animal House, which this reminds me of).  NOW -- let's make the KC Full/Half Marathon a target race and seek one road trip event we can focus on for 2012!!!!  Happy New Years!  -- Bill


Some Runners Had Extra Suprises Waiting on Them at The Finish!!!
Pre Race -- Mike looks SO HAPPY with the conditions!!!
TOA! TOGA! TOGA!


Post Race -- We Survived and Thrived!!!!!








2 comments:

Mike said...

Crap! I look like a gay smurf!

Bill said...

A Dry, very dry gay smurf!