Friday, June 21, 2013

Have bike will run

I wrapped up my workout week this morning with a pre-dawn run of 5 miles, giving me 25 for the week. That's the most I've run in a week since last September.

I didn't ride at all this week. My main bike goal was to wash the dang thing, but I still haven't done it. I acquired one more accessory for the October ride: my first patch kit. It was described as a "Large," so I was surprised at how small it was: not quite the size of a pack of cigarettes. What do I know? I'm pretty sure that now that I have it I will have to use it.

I'm off to my 45th high school class reunion this weekend, and I'm not even taking running shoes. I can't imagine a scenario where I'll be doing anything other than drinking beer with people who's names I can't remember.

Everyone have a good run and/or ride Saturday.

2 comments:

Mike DeGhelder said...

What do you care if you dont' remember anybody, there's beer!

Bill said...

Rob -- great week of running! Welcome back!!!!