Saturday, June 1, 2013

Rolling and running

Finally managed to get a little bit of cycling into my week, joining Sean and Mike in our first Clock Tower ride. While the ride didn't quite match my notion of ideal, it did at least give me the opportunity to get almost 3 hours of time in the saddle. More than anything I need to get into saddle shape before the October KATY ride.
I've also managed to gradually increase my running mileage while limiting my weekly outings to 3. My runs all feel harder than they should, but I'm always happy to have done them. Weekly mileage has climbed gradually throughout May and into June, and I finished the last week with 17.5. I was encourage enough to even buy a new pair of running shoes.
Looking forward to increasing my rolling and running mileage in the coming weeks.

No comments: