Monday, June 3, 2013

How About That? Three Days in a Row!

Was contemplating either riding from home down to Parkville or going north along 9 highway.  I almost decided to head out the Little Blue Trace, but thought it might be more enjoyable if Sean and or Rob were along.  Sean has never rode there and it's time he incorporated different routes during his training.

At the last minute, I decided to just head up to the Interurban Road and get in a 25 miler.  Don't know why I settled on a goal of 25 miles.  I think I was relating it to running, where you don't want to load up on heavy mileage too many days in a row. 

I was a little taxed  from yesterday, so I took it fairly easy and got in 25.2 miles averaging 12.5 mph with a top end of 23.3 mph.

Today's ride gives me 82.7 miles for the week

1 comment:

Bill said...

Well done, well done!