Friday, May 20, 2011

Better Now!

Well, I have rested this darn knee for Three days now. Yesterday I was limping around the house like some crippled person. I was pretty pissed about it since I felt I was doing everything correctly. However, today is a new day and after 800mg of Ibuprofen, and an ice pack on the knee, I pleased to say I have no more pain in the knee. Non-the-less I elected to rest the knee another day. I had planned on riding with my grandson, Brandon, tomorrow on a 22 mile bike ride on the Little Blue Trace, but rain is in the forecast and even if there isn't the trail will be soft and I choose not to leave ruts in the trail. That always hacked me off when I would run on the trails and some idiot left huge ruts due to his/her inconsideration of the trail and the people that use it..........Mike

No comments: