Saturday, May 28, 2011

In the haze

It was almost cold this morning for my run on the river trail. The temp was in the mid 50s, and the river area was hazy, almost foggy. The breeze made it feel like upper 40s. I was wearing long sleeves and tights. And yes, that makes me a weather wimp.

I thought it might rain, so that got me going a little faster than I might have otherwise. I split the run up into two parts and ran each one as if they were separate runs on separate days. Mile one was the slowest, followed by two faster miles, then mile 4 was like mile 1 and was followed by two + more faster miles.

I finished with 6.23 miles for the day and 20.3 for my first full week back. -- Rob

1 comment:

Mike said...

Very good, Rob! You haven't lost a thing!
I'm hoping to get past this knee problem in order to get some runs in with you, if you slow down.