Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Honey, My Running Won't Let Me Garden Anymore

Well, that's my new anthem anyway. Not that it will be effective at all (it won't). Background is that I ran a nice, hilly 10 miler with Runner's Edge Saturday morning and then spent most of the rest of Sat. & Sun. weeding the gardens. This caused my legs to be very very sore first half of this week. I'm in Las Vegas for a major convention Sun-Wed. and ran Monday and Tuesday mornings along the strip. Very interesting morning runs -- half runners like us and half bleary-eyed gamblers getting in from an all nighter. I much prefer our fabulous KC trail system! On my way home now (Wed. evening) looking forward to more easy runs and next weekend's Hospital Hill!

Rob -- great job recovering and returning to running fast so quickly! -- Bill

1 comment:

Rob said...

I'd really like to be running 10 milers, but at least you are. I think we all will soon enough.

I've run in Vegas before, and actually enjoyed it, but wouldn't want a steady diet of it.