Monday, March 7, 2011

Tired of this Restart Crap!

Another restart, another slug it out run/walk! I had to get out and do something, even if it wasn't comfortable. My chest was still somewhat painful from the fall over a week ago, but I decided today was the day! I'm almost embarrased to post this slow workout, but a workout is a workout. I decided the safest way to get four miles in was to just walk for the first five minutes and then alternate walking and running every two minutes. I pretty much stuck to that method with the exception of when I forgot to check my watch. Note: When I state that I was using the run/walk method, the run part barely qualified as running, but we don't use the J-word! Let's just say I was doing a modified run along with some enhanced walking. No matter, I got out there didn't I?..................Mike

No comments: