Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Back Again!

Well, we finally got our act together and had our first MRC meeting of the year, or at least, I think it was our first meeting of the year. At any rate, it was our usual laugh fest and guy talk. It was just real nice to see Bill and Ken. Rob, I can see anytime if he's not hiding from me! Thanks for the great time last night guys and if I learned anything from our meeting, it's never, never take a beer glass or a beer bottle from Bill if there any, and I mean any, trace, drop, spot or even the slightest smell of beer in his glass or bottle! I felt so sorry for our waitress who made that mistake last night. It was a wonder she was able to finish her shift. She was just devasted and you could tell that by her response after Bill told her of the error of her ways. She said, "Sorry about that" and went to serve other customers..............Mike

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mike. Thanks for taking it easy and walking the 2.5 miles with me. It was great seeing everyone.