Saturday, March 27, 2010

Rock the Parkway - Revisited

Due to a delay in my travel plans, I was in town and able to participate in the Rock The Parkway inaugural event. Like Rob, I ran in the rain, got cold but had a great time. I was pleased with my time of 1:57 - achieving my goal of under 2 hours.

I ran with an old friend, Mari Bashor, in from CA. She is in KC to visit friends and family and run. Mari and Alan are happy in Sacramento. I saw some other familiar faces, but did not see Rob as I was too far behind him.

I recommend the Rock the Parkway half marathon. - Ken

3 comments:

Rob said...

Ken,
Way to go! Great time. I wish I'd known you were there - I didn't see a single sole I knew the whole day.

Mike said...

Ken,
Congratulations on your sub-two hour half-marathon! Wish I could have been in shape to run wity you and Rob. I had to work this weekend anyway.

Looking forward to our next MRC. Maybe this time I can log more than two lousy miles. I sure have lost a lot in the past year, but will try to improve slowly and hopefully refrain from injury.

See you soon.

The Men's Running Club of Kansas City said...

Ken -- Fabulous run and blog entry! Well done on the sub 2-hours in the rain! Way to go. --Bill