Wednesday, March 24, 2010

May have to start calling myself a runner again!

Well, today was another confidence builder! Got in a solid four productive miles. Walked 7.5 minutes of the first mile (14:13), then ran slow and walked a minute for the second mile (12:16, then ran the last two miles in 9:47 and 8:22. The 8:22 was a complete surprise! I finished my run with a nice smile on my face. Tomorrow will be a slow 3 mile recovery run and Friday I'll attempt a six miler with a one minute walk after each mile....Mike

Bill, your are progessing very well! I'm very proud of you.

1 comment:

The Men's Running Club of Kansas City said...

Mike,

That is a fabulous run! I can't believe the 9:47 followed by the 8:22! Great progress!

Now stay healthy, darn it.

Thanks for the encouragement -- I'm psyched to keep improving!

Bill