Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Four Out of Five!

Well, I've either rode or ran for the last four out of five days! I didn't count all the walking I did Sunday. Ran an easy, easy three miler at English Landing Park this morning. I was going to run in the neighborhood, but wanted to check out the Mighty MO at English Landing. It's getting higher and higher with each day. They haven't closed the park entirely yet, but I expect within the next few days they won't have any choice. Part of the loop is already impassable and you have to turn around and go back. No biggie, since it's right at the parking lot. Anyway, my splits were 11:57, 10:55 and 10:58. I'm really in no big hurry to pick up the pace yet, and take a chance on an injury. I want to really ease into this training by slowly building my mileage and endurance. I have all kinds of time for strength training and speed work.....Mike

Footnote: I found out that the deer eat fermented papas and stagger around at Park University!
Now that just has to be hysterical!!!

No comments: