Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Count Down!

Cruising through a 6 mile recovery run today. The weather was just about perfect and I was feeling good about where I'm at compared to where I was.

I'm finally at a point where I can really look forward to the Dallas White Rock Marathon. This time I'm not even worried about my time due to committing myself not to race or even compete with myself.

My splits are not worth recording here, but suffice it to state that I average exactly 11:01 for each mile. That's with a 12:51 warmup first mile. The rest were in the mid ten minute range. The neat thing was just being able to cruse along and enjoy the run and the weather...........Mike

1 comment:

Bill said...

Great run, Mike. Love the fall weather. I'm hoping to get out over lunch today in the cooler temps!