Monday, April 19, 2010

Great Run, Great Pizza!

Ran five miles with Ken and Rob at Riverfront Park. Was concerned that I wouldn't be able to keep up and decided that I could always turn around early if I ran into a problem. Legs a little heavy at first but seemed to get better as time passed. Running with my buddies certainly didn't hurt either. They allowed me to set the pace and even let me believe I was ahead during parts of the run. Weather just could not have been better!!! After our run we ordered pizza at Minsky's and ate it outdoors at Winslow's BBQ next door. Had a great run (for me anyway) and a great time with my buds!

Bill, since you weren't able to make it, we took the opportunity to say the things about you that we aren't comfortable with when you're around. We had some good laughs at your expense! Thanks for not being there so we could get these things off our chest! You big lovable bear, I'm just teasing you. You were really missed and it wasn't the same without you. It was better!! Ha!......Mike

No comments: