Monday, April 26, 2010

Positive Mistake?

Well, all I can say is that sometimes accidents, or mistakes, can have a positive result! My intention was to walk a half mile then run 3.5 miles easy. I forgot to start my watch but knew where the half mile point was. I decided to go ahead just run two miles out and return to complete the four miler. I would then just walk the half mile home. Well, due to circumstances and construction I ended up running six miles and walking a quarter mile home. I didn't feel the need to walk during any part of the run although I really didn't push it at any time. Averaged 10:33 for the six miles and it was pretty hilly. I'll rest tomorrow, or ride the bike, and then go for the ten miler on Wednesday. I'm almost ready to call myself a runner again!

No comments: