Thursday, April 1, 2010

Running is tough!

I thought after running with Rob on Tuesday, and having so much trouble, that Wednesday would be better by just taking it easy and getting in a slow four. I wasn't ready for just how slow it was going to be! I warmed up by walking for 7 minutes and then began a slow run. I ended up walking quite a bit due to very heavy legs. Not sure why, but I just ran out of gas at the end of mile three. I walked pretty much the last half of mile four. Sometimes you just have those days. I plan on biking today and giving my legs a rest. A nice easy bike ride in terrific weather may be just what the doctor ordered! Not planning on doing anything Friday and will attack the roads again Saturday morning before donning my Easter Bunny outfit for the kids at church..........Mike

No comments: