Saturday, July 9, 2011

Backlog of runs etc.

I have not been keeping up with posting my runs. I've run pretty regularly, including the last 2 Saturdays at the Columbia MD "Bagel Run." 10 miles on 7/2, 12 miles on 6/25.

I'm trying to bike a bit more to get ready for the Hilly 100. So today I did 16 miles. That is a lot for me. My avg speed was 10.5 mph on a pretty hilly course. http://connect.garmin.com/activity/97980103 The 1st and last mile were with my dogs so they were pretty slow. It was a great morning, warm but not too humid.

I'm also still doing the 4.5 mile trail run Wednesdays when I'm in town. I ran in new minimalist trail shoes, the Saucony ProGrid Peregrine. They worked out great. They are supposed to be similar to the Kinvara's that I've been running in for a few months.

2 comments:

Mike said...

Way to go, Mitchell! Keep adding on to your bike mileage. I need to do the same.

The Men's Running Club of Kansas City said...

Mitchell -- love your Saturday runs and your Wednesday trail runs! What's that been like in the heat? -- Bill