Saturday, August 6, 2011

8 mile run in Maryland

Another bagel run. I went 8 miles today because I wanted to visit my son Nathan. The social part of the run was disappointing. My usual companions were not there. I did see a few people and told them about Nathan.

The run was very good. Nice weather, low 80's or so. I went at a good not too fast pace. And I kept it up throughout the run. I may have even speeded up for the last few miles. I, as usual, really liked the hills. I'll check my Garmin data when I get a chance to download it.

I hope to do some biking tomorrow.

Thanks for you thoughts during this difficult time.

-- Mitchell

1 comment:

Bill said...

Mitchell,

I meant to thank you for your email update last week. You have handled your very difficult situation so very well.

Our hearts and prayers are with you all week.

Bill