Sunday, September 11, 2011

Bike Ride with Bill



I had a great bike ride with McClave. We went, 20 miles, my first ride since the summer breeze 2 weeks ago. I did OK, a little slow on the up hill. We did a steep hill at mile 16.6. It was tough, but neither of us walked. It was good to get back on the bike. My hand bothered me a little, but now a few hours later it's about the same as before the ride. The Trek store did a mini adjustment for me and lowered the seat. So I hope that will help improve my hand numbness problem.

Thanks Bill for a beautiful ride.

1 comment:

Bill said...

Mitchell,

That's really fun to see our bike ride laid out! I immediately saw the error visually in my math yesterday when I estimated our longer ride at 16 miles. I was forgetting to add the bottom leg of the additional rectangle!

I enjoyed the ride, dinner, wine, and conversation immensely -- a nice finish to an atheltic weekend!

Bill