Friday, September 16, 2011

Gloves AND a Jacket?

Well, obviously the weather has turned chili for the last few days. This morning, I actually had to wear a jacket (until I warmed up) and a pair of gloves for the same reason. Since I'm planning on a 60-70 mile ride tomorrow I just went 8 miles which included a half mile warm up on the clock and a half mile warm up after mile 7, off the clock. Splits as follows:
15:39, 11:12, 10:28, 10:22, 10:19, 10:17 and 9:25. Very hilly course with challenging uphills!

Sunday will be a day of rest after the bike ride with plans for an 18 miler on Monday. I may switch that 18 miler to Tuesday due to cramming three days of running and biking into four days. I feed, due to my circumstances, it's the wisest thing to due.......Mike

1 comment:

Bill said...

MIke -- those are 5 remarkable mile through the hills! Well done! Hope the trail wasn't too soft and soggy for your bike ride today! -- Bill