Thursday, October 13, 2011

Crowding it all in

With running not much of an option beginning today, I set out this week to get all 20 miles on my schedule in between Tuesday evening and Thursday morning.
To do it, I ran 7 tempo-pace miles Tuesday evening, then got up early Wednesday morning and ran 7.1 miles. Wednesday evening I went to the gym to lift, and I followed that up with 3 easy miles on the treadmill, so my total was 10 miles for Wednesday. This morning I got up early again and finished off the 20 with 3.1 easy miles on the street. So, I had 20.2 miles in about 35 1/2 hours. It was a little bit like Hood to Coast, but not as hard and certainly not as fun. right now my legs and feet feel a like they usually do after an 18-mile run.
Now it's 100 hilly miles in Indiana. -- Rob

1 comment:

Bill said...

Rob -- amazing! Well done! --Bill