Sunday, October 23, 2011

Too nice not to

It was just too nice out today not to go for a run, so even though this should have been a day off, I decided to do an easy 3 and just enjoy the perfect day.
I headed for the Line Creek trail, which has been extended recently. What a great trail this is going to be when it's all done. It will start about a mile north of us and go all the way to Riverside, where I understand it's supposed to hook up with the levee trail and then the English Landing Park trail. Ultimately, it's to be extended all the way up to Weston and then over to Smithville Lake, where there's already a great trail around most of the lake.
Because I wanted to see all of the new extension, I wound up with 4.3 miles, averaging 9:27. Another month and we'll wonder where all this great weather went. Best to enjoy it now, while we can. -- Rob

No comments: