Monday, October 3, 2011

MRC Monday run

It was great to be back running with the MRCofKC. I wore my VFFs and was teased by a few of you. I don't mind the comments. That just part of weary very silly looling shoes.

It was a good run; Rob and I picked it up for the last mile or so doing a 10:00 and 9:30 mile splits.

Thanks to all of you for the trees planted in Israel in memory of Nathan. It was great that you guys did one more thing for me and my family.

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/119020030

2 comments:

Mike said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bill said...

Mitchell -- I'm not worried about your shoes, but I am somewhat concerned about the plan to have all 4 of you guys sleep in the same bed on your Hilly Hundred weekend! Great run yesterday - nice finish! --Bill