Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tour du Port Bicycle Ride

My 23-year old son, Elliot, and I had a great ride in the Tour du Port.

The ride was 24 miles. My GPS battery was and I started my Droid iMapmyRun App about 1 mile into the ride. FYI http://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/view/53711792

It was a beautiful day, great scenery and wonderful to be with my son. He took some photos, but has not sent them yet. We rode along the inner harbor, then Federal Hill, back along the inner harbor, out past the port and some industrial area, Dundalk and then back to the start. We stopped on a bridge where you could see Bayview hospital where Nathan was for a few months. Just some time to think about him.

The weather was fantastic, 60s to start! This was a great event. Thanks bikemd.org

-- Mitchell

1 comment:

Bill said...

Mitchell -- what a great ride! Very cool. Do you know if Map My Run works on non iphones? -- Bill