Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Four Harder than Eighteen?

Schedule called for an easy four miler and it was nice, but warm, for the run. I probably didn't have to, but I did my usual walk for the first half mile then slowly eased into my run. Hammies a little sore, but nothing serious, so I stayed around an 11:00-11:30 pace.

Seems like I was fairly sluggish for this four miles and it seemed more difficult than Sunday's 18 mile run. This is why we have hard and easy days!

Five weeks to go!.............Mike

Note: I think I'll have Mexican food with a lot of refried beans the night before Dallas. My bunk mate, Bill, will appreciate it and it will give me a much needed boost during the race.

1 comment:

Bill said...

Farting will give you something to do while you lie awake all night listening to my snoring! --Bill