Sunday, October 30, 2011

Sunday run

I ran 7 miles this morning. I was trying to run with the Sunday Runday group. I couldn't find the new start. I did find it after a few minutes, but everyone was gone. I did find the route, so I did find water on the course, even though no runners.

It was a good start to the day. My wife and daughter are in town, but they were sleeping. I was thinking about doing 10, but with my 15-minute late start, I needed to get back. My wife and I went out for breakfast and then a realtor showed us 5 houses. It was fun to go house hunting with Emma, my daughter. She was excited about the space and her new bedroom.

1 comment:

Bill said...

Mitchell,

Great run! Your running and bicycling program is very strong and steady. Good luck with your house hunting. Your daughter's reaction is a lot of fun! --Bill