Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Taper Week for the Hilly Hundred

I decided not to run much at all this week so not to take a chance on my knee acting up before the Hilly Hundred this weekend.

Did an 18 miler on the bike today riding east of Parkville on FF Highway. After riding on rough, bouncy, gravel road for a little over a mile, I suddenly remembered why I didn't want to ride this route anymore, since Rob and I experienced this route sometime last year. Took my time and rode very slow.

Two more days before departure for Indiana. The break will do all of us some good. I just wish more of you guys could have made it this year. Put this one on your calendar for 2012!...........Mike P.S. We'll share all of our HH photos with the group at the next MRC meeting on Nov. 7th!

1 comment:

Bill said...

Mike -- nice ride. Hope you have a great trip! --Bill