Monday, October 10, 2011

Tired of just easy four milers!

Shouldn't complain, but I'm really looking forward to getting my mileage back up where it was a few weeks back. Still resting the knee off and on which is just how my running is going, off and on. Not really a solid training method for running a marathon in less than two months. This knee thing has really set me back. All I can state is that I'm just glad I can run at all even though it's 3 miles here and four miles there. I think the key to this whole problem lays in the realization that the knee needs more healing time. I didn't think I was pushing it, but combined with my age, maybe I am............Mike

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Keep up your positive attitude and build up mileage slowly.

Bill said...

Bicycling is your route back to running!!!!